Are you hard-working? Goal oriented? Driven to help others succeed? If so, supporting local business owners as a bene ts advisor may be the career change you’ve been looking for.
- Generate new business opportunities through networking, referrals and cold calls.
- Meet with business owners to understand their employee bene ts strategy and needs.
- Conduct virtual and on-site presentations to position the value of A ac’s products and services.
- Educate employees on available bene ts packages and support their enrollment.
- Provide ongoing enrollment and claims support to new and existing clients.
- Willingness to obtain a life and health insurance license; study resources provided.
- Must be at least 18 years old and authorized to work in the United States without need of current or future
employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Networking and relationship building.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales aptitude and comfort in presenting ideas.
Advantages to working with us:
- Flexibility to build and manage your own schedule.
- Competitive commissions, stock bonuses and incentives.
- Discounted rates and bene ts with wireless communication providers.
- On-demand training and professional development opportunities.
Current job openings at Aflac
No job listings found.