Cyber Threat Analyst (Cyber CI Officer)
Responsibilities include leading and conducting preliminary inquiries into CI related cyber events; conducting analysis of cyber events; producing CI Cyber Threat reports; performing CI Technical Analysis; providing CI Cyber support to other investigative agencies; writing reports; attending inter-agency working groups; participating in inter-agency committees; performing liaison functions; and coordinating CI Cyber activities with counterpart federal agencies and departments.
- Bachelors Degree and credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy
- A minimum of 7 years of experience to include 5 years of CI cyber analytic or CI cyber investigations experience
- Must possess strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication and listening skills;
- Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Engineering