Cyber Threat Technical Analyst (Cyber CI Officer)
Responsibilities include leading and conducting preliminary inquiries into CI related cyber events; conducting analysis of cyber events; producing CI Cyber Threat reports; performing CI Technical Analysis; providing CI Cyber support to other investigative agencies; writing reports; attending inter-agency working groups; participating in inter-agency committees; performing liaison functions; and coordinating CI Cyber activities with counterpart federal agencies and departments.
- Bachelors Degree and credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy
- 7 years of network Analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience with network analysis tools (e.g., wireshark)
- Must possess strong skills in the following areas:
- Research, decision making, critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Strong written/oral communication and listening skills;
- Time management/recognition and prioritization skills;
- Understanding of mission urgency.
- Bachelors or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Demonstrated experience conducting malware analysis