EAS Admin CSR 1 – (EASCS1_01212021)
The representative will be part of a team responsible for the support of the Programs that reside on the EAS Admin team.
Schedule/Hours: Monday-Friday 11:00am-8:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job duties include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provides customer service, technical expertise, and training to TWMS users by phone, online network, and email.
- Collect, analyze and provide application data reports as directed.
- Handles customer problems that arise from the use of the above listed applications/processes.
- Creates processes for responding to customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoot errors and take prompt, appropriate action on customer complaints.
- Communicate with TWMS Programmers to resolve issues related to TWMS.
- Completes, maintains and processes pertinent paperwork and records, to include workload data.
- Keys information into computer to compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes.
- Logging all requests (calls, emails, faxes) in Remedy tracking software.
- Assists, as directed in training new CSRs on use of new applications/processes.
- Operates office equipment
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is primarily sedentary.
- Available for work from 0700 to 2000.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Security Clearance: A favorable NACI background investigation required. No access to classified material granted. Employee must maintain eligibility throughout employment. Active Security Clearance Preferred.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.