Executive Assistant (Chimera)
Chimera Enterprises International is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Office.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer telephones, record messages, forward calls, and respond appropriately to inquiries. Assist staff with follow-up phone calls on outstanding actions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and provide support for meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and other similar activities.
- Draft, edit, and facilitate timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries as well as Executive or other priority correspondence that requires immediate response. Track incoming and outgoing Executive Secretary correspondence, alerting responsible parties of tasking and ensuring coordination of responses by relevant directorates within established deadlines, review and edit work products,
- Prepare files for circulations, monitor progress, and maintain files (hard copy and electronic). Ensure correspondence and accompanying documents are in compliance with DHS Executive Secretariat policy and procedures.
- Draft, edit, and facilitate the development of talking points, public presentations, reports, educational materials, brochures, fact sheets, and/or other materials for internal, Government, and public consumption.
- Resolve a range of administrative problems and inquiries; recommend efficiencies and best practices where practicable.
- Work on special projects for Senior Executive Service Manager.
- Facilitate the passage of security clearances, foreign visitor requests, and other unique processing requirements as needed for staff travel, Government officials, and/or media representatives to the office, CWMD Office activity sites, or other location.
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc statistical and narrative reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Associate's degree and at least 10 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Excellent written communication skills; working knowledge of word processing and integrated software applications; strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Experience working with senior level management.
- Current TS/SCI.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: (Dual: On-site/Teleworking)
On-site at a DHS facility, CWMD Office, Washington, D.C. 20528.