Field Service/Installation Technician
We are currently searching for an entry level Service Technician. This position offers the opportunity for a rewarding career as a Certified Field Service Technician in a rapidly growing Company and Industry.
We provide on the job and Manufacturer training. You provide a positive attitude and eagerness to help others.
• Assist Certified Technicians with installation/repair of stair lifts, vehicle lifts, ramps and porch lifts.
• Assist in maintenance and diagnostics of home medical equipment.
• Perform light warehouse duties.
• Perform/assist in delivery of home medical equipment.
• Basic understanding of electronics and electromechanical equipment is required.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
• Position includes field service work and other related duties.
• Valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record.
• Ability to lift 70 lbs.
Armed Forces Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $20.00 per hour