Position: Network Engineer (Veterans)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
- Troubleshoot and resolve immediate end user level IT issues as elevated by on-site manager.
- Provide Mac hardware support including but not limited to desktops, monitors, printers, scanners, cell phones, and other peripherals such as external hard drives, modems, zip drives, etc.
- Provide software support on Mac Platform including but not limited to Adobe applications, Microsoft Applications, Microsoft Operating Systems, Mac Applications, Mac Operating Systems, FileMaker, EmbARK, FAMIS, VPN client and Remote Desktop configurations, various 3rd party software, Salesforce.
- Provide on-site application development and support for scripting using both Apple script and shell scripts.
- Check Hardware Utilization. Train employees to utilize all hard drives efficiently.
- Install security system products such as Symantec.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as necessary.
- Coordinate other IT support with Department of Technology on as needed basis.
- Server and Network Support.
- Systems Backup using EmbARK
- Technology Marketplace vendor must have prior experience installing and configuring networking solutions for SFAC or similar city agencies.
- Technology Marketplace resource must have: o A minimum of one of the following certifications: Apple ACSP 10.4, Apple certified associate 10.7, ASCP 10.6, ACTP 10.6, ACSP 10.9, ACMT
Prior implementation experience with moving, installing and configuring an agency network within the City or similar project.