Outside Sales Rep – Roofing and Construction
Are you a self-motivated person who knows how to succeed in a sales environment? Naperville Roofing and Construction is seeking a highly motivated and detail oriented Outside Sales Rep with the possibility to grow into Sales Manager. Our Outside Sales Rep will provide a direct connection to clients, building loyalty and establishing a long term client relationship. Daily presenting estimates and closing project sales. Scheduling and overseeing the foreman and team and permit/inspection requirements as estimated and detailed in work orders.
Naperville Roofing & Construction is a locally owned company, started in 1996, that serves all homeowners exterior and interior renovation needs. We pride ourselves on taking great care of our customers and providing the utmost respect to their homes from inspection to replacement. We are excited to be experiencing fast and steady growth over the last few years providing services in the Chicago-Metropolitan area.
Due to this exciting growth we are now looking to offer a great opportunities to the right people who are motivated by hard work and have what it takes to become part of a company that is constantly growing, even in these uncertain times! We are looking for experienced sales men and women who are competitive, confident, team-players who will go the extra mile for the homeowner, and our company!
Are you looking for a position with the potential to grow your pay through commissions? This position earns a competitive base salary of $40,000 - $60,000 depending on experience and commission structure. Your level of financial success is a direct reflection of your performance! We provide flexible work hours, autonomy and paid holidays.
- Present proposals to client with a high closing ratio.
- Present closing discounts and financing options.
- Prepare estimates and create materials list.
- Must be able to take accurate measurements as needed.
- Lead Generation through multiple sources ie door knocking, calls, previous client outreach, online networking etc.
- Develop relationships with local insurance agents, real estate agents, and property managers.
- Perform Roof and attic inspections.
- Take photos, drone videos
- Attend adjuster meeting, acquire work scope and facilitate insurance process
- Comfortable working with both cold (door to door) and warm leads (company provided).
- MUST HAVE 2 years functional experience in residential roofing, including inspections, and sales.
- Positive professional attitude with exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Knowledge of all common residential roofing systems.
- Knowledge in property insurance claims.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license.
Salary (doe) + Commission