PSS CSR I – (PSSCSR_04112023)
The representative will be part of a team responsible for the support of the Programs supported on the N6S Public Safety System Program, also for the MITS Wireless Connectivity Bridge (WCB) Program
Fully Remote: 12 hour shift; weekends and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides customer service, technical expertise to users by phone, online network, and email.
- Collect, analyze and provide application data reports as directed.
- Handles customer problems that arise from Public Safety Systems failures at CNIC Installations
- Handles customer wireless communication problems that arise from US Navy Ship Pier Support Requirements
- Creates processes for responding to customer inquiries.
- Troubleshoot reported errors or loss of communications and take prompt, appropriate action on customer complaints.
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records, to include workload data.
- Follow-up to ensure service request resolution
- Keys information into computer to compile work volume statistics for accounting purposes.
- Logging all requests (calls, emails, faxes) in Remedy tracking software or designated tracking system.
- Tracks Remedy ticket or Designated Tracking System from creation to closure.
- Assists, as directed in training new CSRs on use of new applications/processes.
- Operates office equipment
- Perform as a backup to the other Support Center Teams.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job duties include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is primarily sedentary.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Security Clearance: A favorable NACI background investigation required. No access to classified material granted. Employee must maintain eligibility throughout employment. Active Security Clearance Preferred.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.