Receptionist (3 month Assignment)
A qualified employee will provide widespread knowledge of Airman and Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) services and activities, customer service, and communication skills appropriate in a social service environment to maintain the Customer Resource Center located in the A&FRC. The primary emphasis of the position is to greet and assist both walk-in and telephone customers, assist customers with questions regarding general A&FRC programs and services, and referring customers to A&FRC counselors as appropriate. In addition, the employee shall provide data entry support to A&FRC staff. Employee must become familiar with all available services; and be able to provide Air Force and commercial social service program referral information to clients as applicable in a manner which in no way offends any member of the A&FRC clientele. Recognize and acknowledge clientele with a cognizance of hierarchy and protocol with reference to military rank, civilian grades, and Wing and Tenant Unit organizations. Employee must be able to work with a diverse clientele.
- Must have a minimum of at least one year of related experience in a customer service environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher.
- Must have knowledge of correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and format to accurately prepare and edit written correspondence and reports.
- Must communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, using tact and courtesy. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize work and meet deadlines.
- Must maintain work area in a neat and orderly manner; ensuring the area is conducive to a customer friendly environment.
- Employee is required to dress appropriately for a professional atmosphere.
Employee must undergo a DoD background check with local and national criminal databases and credit check to obtain and maintain a favorable Public Trust suitability determination.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.