Sgt. Clean's Car Wash is growing and looking for Top Talent. We are the largest car wash business in our area, are growing, and looking for a few key people to add to our team.
We are seeking hardworking, energetic and friendly men and women to join our sales team! Work outside and hand and hand with a talented team and a growing company now with newly remodeled facilities in Strongsville, Parma, Massillon, Medina and Westlake. Join our fast-paced, high volume environment with excellent compensation and growth opportunities.
Sgt. Clean’s greeters are responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer service, making sure that our customer's needs are not only met but exceeded. This role is crucial to the continued success for Sgt. Clean’s Car Wash. You are the company’s first impression for the customer and we take this position very seriously. You will be held to high standard so please ensure that you are capable and accepting of the new position and responsibilities.
The following outlines the great benefits of working at Sgt. Clean’s Car wash as well as a list of duties and responsibilities as a greeter. The list highlights primary areas of the position but does not encompass every duty as a greeter at the car wash. Cleveland's Hot List has voted Sgt. Clean's Car Wash the number one car wash in Northeast Ohio for the last three years, come see why!
- Pay range $10.00/hour to $12.00/hour +; Negotiable based on education, background and experience
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive “Outside the Box” Training
- Free car washes
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve our customers in a prompt, friendly manner with a big smile. Positive and energetic attitude.
- Be co-operative with your team members and follow our systems.
- Learn new skills in areas of safety, mechanical, service and computers.
- Maintain a clean appearance according to our standards.
- Advise customers as to which car wash may be best suited for their vehicle and inform the customer of our unlimited car wash plans.
- Possess a high level of proficiency in our wash packages, unlimited plans, process, procedures and other wash services.
- Assist in the wash process as a loader. A loader assists the vehicles onto the track and safely down the conveyor.
- Perform duties such as general cleaning along with tunnel, machinery and equipment cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a fun, fast paced, production-oriented environment; Must be able to work outside.
- Ability to work flexible days and hours; Full Time Team Members must be able to work 40-50 hours per week.
- Facility Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:00am - 8:00pm, Sunday 8:00-7:00pm.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Friendly, energetic attitude
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Must be reliable and value integrity
- Goal oriented with an eagerness to learn
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma; College a plus
Sgt. Clean's Car Wash
APPLY Today! www.SgtClean.com