Aggressively seeking new Sales/Service Rep in the booming economy of the Tri-Cities, WA. YOUR OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!
We are looking for a motivated individual with the desire to join us and grow with us professionally!
Are you a consultative sales professional with a passion for selling products and services?
Are you committed, driven and have the work ethic necessary to proactively prospect and sell to decision makers?
Can you represent the entire business and make a positive impact with every customer, client and employee interaction?
Can you relate to people in industrial situations as well as those in professional situations?
Do you want a career that rewards results and offers unlimited earning potential?
Comm-Tech, Inc. is looking for a FULL-TIME experienced salesperson who is motivated, goal oriented that has experience using and selling two-way radios and communication devices with creative and resourceful problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail.
If this describes you, we’d like to talk with you immediately.
The product focus is on Motorola and Icom wireless systems including:
• Two-Way Radio Systems
• Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
• In-Building Signal Boosters
• Telemetry and Data
• Wireless Data Capture Devices
• WLAN Networking
• Logistics, telematics and fleet management
The Keys to Your Success:
• At least 2 years of outside sales B2B experience with a strong background in two-way radios, sales, products and service knowledge of telecommunications and technical skills related to design and services.
• Prospect for new account opportunities to meet or exceed monthly objectives by proactively selling Comm-Tech, Inc. products and services to qualified businesses.
• Maintain a high level of sales activity including needs assessments, application development, proposal presentation, negotiation, and post-sale services.
• Be self-motivated!
• Ability to be accessible to clients and customers when needed and drive to where the customer is located usually within a 75-mile radius of the Tri-Cities.
• Ability to climb ladders, towers or onto roofs to access and/or install equipment as needed.
• Be a great team player, ability to work with a variety of different personalities and be able to track the process/service for each client is being met.
• Demonstrate success in telecommunications sales to end-user customers, including strategic and small to large sized customers using relationship management and system sales concepts.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
Are you a veteran with those skills? Even if you don't live locally, we encourage you to reply with your resume. This is a booming economy and a great place to live and yes we have a VA Facility.
Salary, plus commission plus travel reimbursement.