JOB DESCRIPTION *
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) is a fast paced work environment that serves US Agency for Global Media (USAGM) employees in a variety of areas. OHR requires the services of administrative assistant to assist OHR staff by providing all administrative support as needed. Employee may be used in the following personnel administrative functions. The functions listed are typical and are not intended to be all-inclusive:
- Answer all incoming phone calls, from inside and outside of the agency. Route all calls to the appropriate contacts. Provide telephone messages to HR Staff.
- Sign in and Screen visitors, and escort them to the HR office.
- Provide information and answer questions from USAGM staff and non-employees. If information is not readily available, conducts research and follows up with the contact to provide the requested information.
- Receive all incoming Personnel Actions, scan and input data into an Excel Spreadsheet and into the EOPF (electronic official personnel folder). The actions consist of: New Hires, retirement, health and life insurance, terminations, etc.
- Establish and maintain agency records.
- Open all incoming mail and correspondence and distribute accordingly.
- Complete all shipment requests for Fed-Ex, schedule picks etc.
- Create flyers, memos, and send out inner office information via email.
- Maintain files and scan documents, responsible for completing all incoming employment verifications that are received from employees and outside contacts.
- Responsible for network computers allowing guests to use the internet, check email and print work related documents assist visitors in completing whatever tasks the visitor is attempting to complete
- Assist the benefits department with forms, new enrollments and open season.
- Maintain leave on behalf of staff while keeping staff abreast of whose absent/out on vacation.
- Manage the Conference room calendar, meeting rooms, schedule and book all meetings.
- Assist staff by providing all administrative support.
- Provide guidance to customers daily and review material for accuracy and/or completeness.
- Assist Interns during the on-boarding process, which consist of providing additional forms and checks those documents for accuracy.
- Assist all USAGM staff with Transit Benefit registration, information and problem-solving.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.