AMANDA M. WIRICK, MBA
[email protected] | St. Louis, MO
Dedicated & accomplished Project Manager with career expertise in multiple industries. Strategic & Proactive Business Partner to senior/executive management to guide in the development of customer-centric relationships with key stakeholders. Problem Resolver who workscollaboratively with cross functional business partners to accomplish goals. Dynamic leader with a history of success managing projects & programs, procurement requests & contract negotiations, increasing organizational savings & achieving departmental goals & objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project & Program Management | Supply Chain | Data Analytics | Procurement & Sourcing
Vendor Relations | Training & Mentoring | Risk Management
WHOLE FOODS – Associate 2023 May-Present
Prepared Foods Associate. Works directly with customers to fulfill orders and prepare food and supplies for the chef’s case and catering.
• This role was taken after deciding on a break from desk jobs. It is not meant to be a career change long term. I am seeking the right role for myself while working for Whole Foods.
LEWIS RICE - CRM Project Manager 2022 June-Nov
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the firm’s CRM software and related systems to provide user-friendly experience for end-users, while helping to supply the data needed by management and senior leadership.
• Maintains and manages the configuration of CRM software and software integrations.
Consults with the Marketing and Business Development teams to identify, strategize, and implement needed enhancements and changes.
• Conducts change reviews to analyze the impact and proposed configuration changes and mitigates risk.
Designs and implements views, reports, dashboards, workflows, and other automated processes.
Understands, analyzes, and transforms business objectives and functional requirements into technical solutions.
• Troubleshoots errors related to the CRM and integrations with other systems.
• Creates and modifies dashboards, reports, forms, and email templates.
• Measures and maintains data quality.
• Project management, planning and coordination activities.
• After 6 months with the chosen CRM system it was found that the financial reporting capabilities were not what Lewis Rice needed or expected from the tool. The CRM Project Manager role was no longer needed.
MICROSOFT (Contract via APEX SYSTEMS) - Associate Program Manager 2022 Jan-June
Supports Senior Program Managers with Global Customer Success Engineering Operations, spanning technical support & growth programs for Microsoft’s Small & Medium businesses.
• Conducts weekly meetings in Teams with multiple clients, recordsnotes & action items.
• Drives resolution for action items assigned.
• For actions assigned to others, sets up mechanism by which they are providing updates until resolution.
• Tracks project statuses in OneNote.
• Reviews KPIs daily (capacity, quality, etc.) in PowerBI & checks in with partners on gaps identified.
• Is the point of contact between Program Manager & delivery teams for operational tasks.
EXPRESS SCRIPTS - Project Manager 2017 -2021
Supported Senior Leaders in planning meetings & events that kept their teams engaged, informed,
& connected through: Strategy & Planning, Project Management, & Event Planning.
• Managed projects comprised of cross functional teams. Built project plans - confirmed key stakeholders, objectives & risks.
Amanda Wirick [email protected]Page Two
• Worked with project stakeholders to define success metrics, provide ongoing status updates & communications to stakeholders.
• Planned & executed project kickoff to launch projects.
• Regularly used SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, & Word to organize & share project information.
• Developed project approach (key stakeholders, project organization, governance, change management, phases, etc.)
• Supported projects that define & implement process improvements.
• Managed multiple department wide recognition programs as part of the Employee Experience Team.
Associate Procurement Sourcing Manager
Managed Indirect Procurement- Sourced, negotiated, & composed a diverse array of contracts. Led strategic sourcing & contracting activities for various categories of spend such as: IT products & services, Outsourcing/Consulting, Contingent Labor, Facilities/Construction, Logistics & Travel.
• Managed & negotiated terms such as: insurance, indemnification, confidentiality, liability, pricing, payment terms, termination rights, length of contracts, SLA’s, data use & record retention, audits, &jurisdiction.
• Accomplished 250 completed procurement requests 2017-2018resulting in $500k of savings through effective negotiation, proper RFx, & cost analysis.
• Added stakeholder value by building & managing businessrelationships effectively & efficiently.
• Led teams within assigned business categories & recommendedstrategies supported by market conditions. Executed strategies through various contracting & strategic sourcing methods.
• Collaborated closely with key stakeholders throughout the business to develop effective cost reduction strategies & implementation plans,while utilizing strategic sourcing best practices to achieve the best value from the supply chain by using multiple levers within the category.
• Volunteered with ESI Veterans Valor group, which sponsors Honor Flights for older veterans visiting memorials in Washington D.C.
STE GENEVIEVE COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE 2016 - 2017
Managed the security & conduct of 250 male & female inmates &searched inmates for contraband, & weapons or narcotics.
• Inspected quarters of inmates, restrained violent or disturbed prisoners & arrestees brought into the pre-sentenced facility under the influence of drugs &/or alcohol.
• Processed arrestees & took fingerprints & photographs during the booking process.
• Received bail & issued court appearance dates, computed time &release dates for sentenced inmates, wrote incident & work production reports, & managed/distributed daily medications.
• Volunteered to help manage the attached animal shelter both during &after working hours.
DEPARTMENT OF HOMEL& SECURITY – USCIS 2014 - 2015
Immigration Services Officer
Conducted immigration interviews & adjudicated cases for citizenship benefits, granting citizenship to multiple individuals daily.
• Composed lawful immigration decisions & communicated legal information verbally & in writing to immigrants & attorneys.
• Protected national security by upholding Federal immigration laws, policies, & procedures.
• Provided superior customer service in person, via written requests, &online Inquiries.
• Adjudicated various other immigration forms as required.
• Maintained & updated immigration data into widely used federal databases to track & manage critical information.
• Researched & analyzed federal & state laws to make complex immigration adjudication decisions in a time-sensitive environment.
Amanda Wirick [email protected]Page Three
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs 2012 - 2014
Project Support Assistant / Accounting Technician
Contributed to Multidisciplinary Team in the planning, direction, &control of resources imperative to the development of educational products & programs.
• Completed essential reporting assignments & field questions &electronic correspondence from all VA departments.
• Collaborated with diverse teams, oversaw multiple projects simultaneously, & deliver results that exceed expectations.
• Utilized logistics software & databases for benchmarking, statistical analysis, & data management.
• Managed 20 VCS accounts / contracts including GSK, P&G, Reebok, Ecolab, & Garmin through Oracle.
• Understood logistics planning process, materials procurement,complex problem-solving, & Lean Six Sigma methodology.
• Ensured effective operations in the oversight of accounts payable, supply chain order processing / sourcing, & strengtheningrelationships with vendors.
• Supported client & vendor services through phone & email correspondence, processing invoices, issuing credits, preparing monthly statements, & closing at month end.
• Improved outcomes by resolving order issues, organizing accounts, training & assisting personnel, & completing successful tasks both collaboratively & independently.
UNITED STATES NAVY 2007 - 2011
Aviation Ordnanceman – 2nd Class Petty Officer (AO2) E-5
Served as Aviation Ordnanceman - Aircraft Ordnance & Auxiliary Security Force (ASF).
• Managed F/A-18E/F Super Hornets & P-3C Orion Platform NECs. Completed military police academy.
• Achieved Secret Clearance, Honorable Discharge, Good Conduct Award.
• Loaded explosives/weapons (bombs, missiles, torpedoes, mines, etc.) during daily flight schedule.
• Managed & tracked inventory of ordnance materials coming in & out of explosive warehouse lockers. Data was tracked & managed on Navy databases to ensure logistics processes & procedures were successful.
• Procurement / Sourcing – Procured explosives & materials for daily flight schedule.
• Inventory – Managed & tracked inventory of ordnance materials for 70 jets coming in & out of explosive warehouse lockers. Data was tracked & managed via military databases to ensure logistics processes & procedures were successful.
• Logistics – Managed maintenance equipment program as well. Assured ordnance loading equipment was maintained according to Navy guidelines & parts were ordered as needed. Logistics data was tracked & managed on Navy software & databases.
• Supervised appointed groups of sailors, Team-led & expertly loaded explosives on jets & planes, & performed Aircraft maintenance
• Received highest levels (EP & MP) performance evaluations & Good Conduct Award.
• Volunteered at animal shelter on base at NAS Whidbey Island.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO
Bachelor of Science (BS), Justice Systems & Business
Truman State University, Kirksville, MO