- Tarawa Terrace, North Carolina
- July 22, 2020
Talent Acquisition Specialist and Military Veteran with a background in directing personnel and resource management, adhering to and enforcing standards and regulations, and balancing multiple projects while still maintaining a focus on subordinate professional development. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in human resources, customer relations, spearheading strategic planning and implementation of process improvements that favorably impact staffing, leadership development, training, performance management, sourcing, onboarding and HR compliance. Comprehensive experience drawing on cross-industry experience, sustainable strategies, thorough market analysis, collaborative brainstorming, and concentrated focus on process improvements. Garnered achievements, recognition, and promotions throughout career supported by a managerial track record. Career supported by the current pursuit of a Bachelors’ in Organizational Management.
Supervised and mentored 53 Marines of Multichannel Transmission Operations. Ensured the completion of all administrative, maintenance, and training tasks.
• Supervised, maintained, and accounted for $8M worth of classified communications gear; ensured 100% accountability and up keeping all maintenance as required
• Assisted the executive officer in the planning, support, and execution of training events from individual to company level, including live fire training, and served as Senior Project Manager for field exercises
• Assisted the operations officer in supervising and ensuring all subordinate division organizations executed in accordance with all communications requirements
• Led, mentored, and supervised 62 communication personnel to ensure readiness for overseas deployment
• Supervised the creation of all Communications Company Equipment Density List (EDL) to ensure accuracy in embarkation; reprioritized accordingly due to Hurricane Florence impacts
• Managed the embarkation and retrograde of $15M of Multichannel Communication assets in support of warfighting exercise
• Inspected and corrected deficiencies in the Multichannel Transmission organization worth $35M, ensuring diligent accountability of government resources
• Oversaw the preventative and corrective maintenance cycles of 25 vehicles and 79 communication assets; readying the organizations accomplishment and kept compliance with the Commanding General Readiness Inspection
Implemented a recruitment onboarding process which established a consistent record of professional growth, marketing contributions, and managerial leadership. Recruited 114 people into the United States Marine Corps, ensuring that all required prerequisites for the position were met.
• Shipped 84 future Marines to Marine Corps Recruit training with a 92% graduation rate from Marine Corps Recruit training
• Supervised and managed 8 production recruiters who were successful and always exceeded their goals
• Developed and managed recruiting plans to include setting plans with high schools, community colleges, local venues and companies to build relationships within the community
• Coordinated recruiting events for high schools, community colleges, and local job fairs and events to establish a relationship within the community
• Reviewed and analyzed information within the applicant tracking system to ensure information was accurate and up to date to track progress from initial contact to individuals arriving at their first duty station
• Interviewed applicants using the interview and communication steps of Marine Corps Communications, Coaching and Consultative selling skills (MC4)
• Provided leadership and recruiter coaching, mentoring, and training on various retention techniques, directly resulting in 100% retention
• Analyzed and validated lead-generating activities, including market trends, demographics, and short and long-term programs; determined what worked and adjusted operational strategies