- waretown, nj
- March 8, 2022
500 Route 9 North Apt. 408 Waretown, NJ 08758
Phone: (609)756-6187 / Email: [email protected]
Results-driven Land Surveyor skilled at performing accurate field surveys, operating various professional equipment and tools, developing detailed sketches, and analyzing maps and other documents. Offers proficient use of multiple land surveying software programs, extensive multitasking skills and significant ability to work in team environments. Seeking to work part-time with a reputable organization to utilize my skillset and background.
- Land/property survey
- Technical reports
- Data collection
- Survey instruments
- Strong decision analysis
- AutoCad designing
- Customer service
- Excellent research skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Data Analysis
Dewberry Consulting Engineers, (Bradenton) 05/2021 - 05/2021
- Surveyed terrain, prepared accurate schematic sketches, and reviewed collected data.
- Planned, monitored, coordinated ground surveys; operated and maintained map reading equipment and tools.
- Generated survey reports, method statements, and risk assessments.
- Trained and educated new surveyors and provided support to clients.
Churchill Engineering, Berlin, New Jersey 11/2018 - 07/2020
- Surveyed structure, land, telephone poles and wire and identified any issues.
- Maintained required permits and land surveys for Passaic Bridge and assisted in regularization.
- Coordinated with crew chief and obtained required approval for surveys.
- Planned survey activities and ensured compliance with Department of Transportation contracts.
- Obtained approval and submitted survey documents as per state and local regulations.
- Maintained notes and records for survey conducted and ensured accuracy of data.
United States Army, Fort Leonardwood MO, Graff, Germany 08/2016 – 03/2018
12T10 Engineer, Honorable Discharge
- Successfully completed 700 course hours in land surveying via United States Army
- Participated in construction site development to include technical investigation, surveying, drafting, development of construction plans, specifications
- Performed quality control inspections, worked with survey equipment and conducted soils lab equipment
Fresenius Medical Care, Manahawkin, New Jersey 11/2015 – 08/2016
- Set up & operated hemodialysis machine to provide dialysis treatment to patients with Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Performed & recorded patient observations (vital signs- BP, pulse, respirations, weight, etc.)
- Obtained blood samples/culture specimens & prepared for shipment.
- Performed venipuncture of dialysis access using aseptic technique.
- Calculated & adjusted fluid removal rates of patients per protocol & prescription.
- Administered heparin & Saline to patients as needed and ensured they remained stable.
Wawa, Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey 06/2015 – 11/2015
- Provided and rendered prompt, efficient, and courteous service to customers.
- Received cash and gave correct change and processed credit card sales correctly through terminal.
- Assisted and helped with inventory, stocking shelves, and monitoring inventory.
- Trusted with cleaning the store, the bathrooms and mopping floors during shift.
Panini Bay, Waterfront Restaurant, Tuckerton, New Jersey 04/2012 – 08/2015
- Took orders from guest who were seated at my table
- Attended to their needs and got them what they needed as their dining experience went on
- Help other waiters/waitresses who were in need of
- Prepped meals for the Head Chef
- Cooked all the appetizers and helped prepare the main dishes
- Cleaned bathrooms and kitchen at the end of the night
- Lifted large boxes up of two flights of steps in order to get into the walk-in refrigerator
High School Diploma, Pinelands Regional High School, Tuckerton New Jersey, 2014
(Engineering), Ocean County College, Toms River, New Jersey, 2014-2021