- Baltimore, MD
- May 11, 2020
FRANK M. WILLIAMS
9323 Shady creek Way Baltimore, MD 21234
[email protected] / 410-340-3154
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Dedicated operational professional with over 17 years of professional military leadership experience, over 12 years of supervisory experience in various industries. Prior professional military career transitioned into the construction and corporate world by managing the operations of a large scale residential solar panel office as well as managing a rapidly expanding security service branch. Most recently expanded talents into the facility management industry.
Regional Field Manager (Sept 2019-Current) City Facilities Management-Walmart Division
- Delivered complete facilities maintenance service within budget, meeting all contracted KPIs.
- Managed and monitored the performance of direct employed teams to ensure they meet required standards and KPI's.
- Monitored the performance/relationship and budgets of all maintenance vendors used by the business.
- Meet regularly with the partners, premises managers, communicating all on-going maintenance activities, and updating on current project works.
- Actively work with the Help Desk to deliver best service outcomes via their direct teams and vendors, across all sites for which they have responsibility.
- Liaise with key suppliers to ensure that parts supply and subcontracted services are delivered to within acceptable standard, and to budget.
- Prepare and present monthly status pack reports (as required)
- Monitor and report on key performance indicator (KPI) areas on a monthly basis including:
- Repair Time
- Response time
- First Fix
- Perception Reports
- PPM Completion
- Budgetary control and tracking of revenue parts and subcontractor spend
- Ensure all operational areas operate within a safe workplace and adhere to company health and safety policies and procedures as well as meeting stated aims and KPIs.
- Promote and develop the competencies of our technical and non-technical team members
- Effectively lead and manage the team to ensure delivery of prescribed deliverables
- Manage the service delivery of technical trade services involving;
- Retail Store Technicians (electrical, security systems, food machinery, lighting etc.) and RHVAC Technicians (refrigeration plant, equipment and systems, air conditioning and heating systems)
- Conduct periodic inspections of company equipment including high value tools and equipment and vehicles
- Manage all other site maintenance requirements, across a wide range of disciplines, through company approved vendors
- Implement and rollout corrective action plans through direct teams and vendors to address instances of poor service
- Identify and recruit vacancies within their directly employed operating structure
- Provide suitable out of hours, emergency call-out cover to premises managers
- Meet regularly with premises managers to determine their on-going requirements, and to report service and budgetary performance
Field Service Manager (Oct 2017-current) Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
- Managed various shifts and segments of guarding operations at multiple sites, including supervision of subordinate officers and supervisory staff; ensures that personnel deliver high quality service.
- Managed over 350 employees in one territory, with 24 clients.
- Assisted with interviews, coaching and separation of employees.
- Conducted all CPR, supervisory training and Active Shooter training.
- Managed vehicle equipment and service schedules.
- Ensured that service expectations were being met through regular contact with clients; evaluated service quality, inspected posts and initiated corrective action in a timely manner as necessary.
- Met with line management and/or client representatives for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provided support during client start-ups; provided input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel.
- Participated in and coordinated with line management regarding the orientation, training,
development and retention of high caliber staff; ensured that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect; coached employees and carried out disciplinary actions, as necessary.
- Maintained and submitted payroll records and other employee and business information; reviewed client and company reports for accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintained a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws,
regulations, policies and procedures; acted to ensure that staff members understood and complied with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Communicated and coordinated with line management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters to ensure smooth delivery of services; including scheduling and staffing adjustments as needed to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviewed reports to ensure that commitments were met, and client directions were followed.
- Provided input to company initiatives; promptly assisted line management in the resolution of legal, financial, human resources, and administrative issues.
Assistant Operations Manager (July 2015 – May 2017) Vivint Solar
- Ensuring the safety of the staff assigned to their office by scheduling trainings.
- Assigning trainers and follow up with the progress for each new hire.
- Confirming that staff is aware of their daily duties and assignments.
- Monitoring and overseeing daily production of the office and its employees.
- Inspecting job sites of each installation crew and correcting as needed.
- Accompany crews on jobs sites to ensure quality and improve techniques.
- Monitor the progress of all accounts associated with my office.
- Resolving customer complaints or concerns involving the installation process.
- Coordinate with corporate departments on a daily basis.
- Planning, coordinating and maintaining residential solar panel installation schedule for 5 installation crews with a minimum of 30 installs a week.
- Maintaining Fleet of 25+ company vehicles, coordinating maintenance and tracking all vehicles activity via Telogis tracking system.
Element Supervisor (WS-10) MSgt/E-7-2W171 (2012-2015) 175th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 175th Wing
- Supervise 20+ Federal/State Technicians (Union) and 60+ Military Members ensuring mission requirements are met within strict time standard deadlines, to highest quality levels.
- Ensuring workplace safety standards in compliance with all Federal, State, OSHA, and local regulations by staying educated on all regulation changes, disseminating information and implementing quarterly and annual training for employees.
- Writing awards, decorations, promotions, appraisals, reviews as well as conducting performance feedback and job interviews, providing important feedback to employees regarding training goals, expectations, improvement plans, incentives and suggestions. Unique feedback mentoring and open communication sessions provide members with precise plan for upward mobility within career.
- Skilled with collaboration and compromise leadership techniques using sound intelligence to make best logistical decisions.
- Maintaining employee’s time, attendance and payroll responsibilities using ATAAPS (Automated Time Attendance Production System) ensuring employees pay, leave, and benefits are correct and uninterrupted.
- Attending/presenting at high profile meetings at organizational leadership level in order to continue or improve plans, implement changes, adapt to challenges, and general sharing of pertinent information in order to establish important communication flow. Briefing company leadership on any workplace matters keeping them apprised and informed at all times.
- Maintaining excellent maintenance, safety, and professional work standards by complying with all local, federal, state, and military rules and regulations.
- Extensive experience with problem solving, conflict resolution, excellent people skills and Operational Risk Management, minimizing negative impact to company and employee interpersonal relations.
- Previous Secret security clearance includes knowledge of information protection/privacy act and PII procedures. Background check, financial responsibility liability, EEO trained, and regularly scheduled drug screenings demonstrate great responsibility and trustworthiness.
- Performing Quality Assurance Inspections on finished products as well as In Process Inspections on processes ensuring all technical data instructions have been followed and met. Served on large scale inspection teams during Unit Compliance Inspections as an Exercise Evaluation Team (EET) member inspecting aircraft maintenance products and procedures.
- Utilizing knowledge of security concepts, theories and principles to assess facilities and surroundings in order to prevent physical or cyber security risks.
- Ensuring physical security measures were evaluated, trained and being followed according to federal, state, local and military regulations daily using Eagle Eyes principles keeping personnel, equipment, and facilities safe and secure.
Lead Standardization Crew Manager (WG-10) (2005 – 2012) 175th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 175th Wing USAF, Maryland Air National Guard
- Knowledge of positive tool control/inventory procedures and programs to maintain 100% accountability of equipment. Responsible for millions of dollars’ worth of equipment as property manager/custody account manager.
- Establishing daily, weekly and monthly work schedules for employees balancing individual’s needs with organizational deadlines to meet mission requirements as well as planning out of state deployments involving supply packing, shipping, travel, transportation, etc.
- Creating 12+ working teams using team building knowledge and experience in order to maximize effectiveness and productivity of teams.
- Custody Account Manager responsible for millions of dollars’ worth of equipment inventory, tasked with maintaining, tracking, accounting for, and reporting any discrepancies in order to repair/replace items.
- Responsible for training all members for high performance quality standard weapons loading techniques for multiple bombs, missiles, rockets, munitions and applicable equipment for the A-10C aircraft quarterly. Trained members on all aircraft armament system functional tests, stray voltage tests, troubleshooting, technical manuals, orders, installation and removal of components, avionics equipment, Hydraulic systems, electrical wire repair, Software installation, Aircraft forms documentation, Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS) entry procedures, etc.
- Performing quarterly and annual academic training in professional classroom setting as well as conducting hands on technical training on all safety, reliability, functionality subjects promoting 100% weapons and gun systems reliability rate.
- Planning and scheduling numerous training courses managing balance of mission readiness and individual compliance requirements keeping all members fully qualified/certified on all required tasks to ensure entire team trained to highest capability.
- Educated/familiar with all federal, state, and workplace safety/OSHA regulations as well as training in hazardous material/waste management, disposal, and satellite accumulation point manager.
- Representing Element/Unit at international conferences discussing various present and future organizational impacts, providing expert input and advice.
- Performing several types of quality assurance inspections daily as well as for special Unit Compliance Inspections ensuring company maintained highest compliance ratings for region for the last 15 years.
- Entrusted with final product inspection responsibilities. Took proper steps to report anomalies or product quality deficiencies to minimize impact to mission and budget.
Aircraft Armament Systems Mechanic (1999-2005) 175th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, 175th Wing USAF, Maryland Air National Guard
- Psychology-Ashford University-In work
- Applied Sciences-Ashford University-In work
- Applied Sciences- Community College of the Air Force- October 2015
- USAF Senior NCO Academy 2012
- NCO Academy 2008
- Airman Leadership School 2003
References available upon request