- Cleveland, Ohio
- April 18, 2023
GARRET P. HUGHES
Seeking to transition into a new career in Truck Driving and has a CDL, Class A License
BSN Reregistered Nurse
• Setup machine for any application.
• Run machine according to procedures.
• Complete all production logs/forms.
• Complete all quality logs/forms.
• Diagnose problems with machine and troubleshoot if necessary.
• Inspect product for quality assurance purposes.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Assisted cook staff with prep of food items.
• Maintained a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Gathered trash and disposed of recycling properly.
• Clean and sanitize all dishes and cooking equipment.
• Performed the ADL of the patient, such as bathing in bed, washing her hair, brushing her teeth.
• Developed, implemented and updated clients plan of care.
• Worked independently to deliver and coordinate quality patient care based on plan of care as well and family needs.
• Armature coiler for various traction motors for the rail and power generator market.
• Connected spirals or concentrated rings to form a coil of ropes.
• Tested armatures.
• Assistant Safety Coordinator which included assisting safety manager create and execute safety protocols.
• Examined work areas, located hazardous elements as well as keeping up with safety guidelines.
• Electrolized and chromed machine parts for the automotive and governmental agencies.
• Maintenance of the acid vats and dye tanks, and sandblasted parts.
• Handled incoming and outgoing packages which included tracking inventory, keeping accurate records, packaging and weighing items, inspecting goods received for damage and distribution.