- Florence, KY
- September 28, 2022
A seasoned Operations Leader focused on Operations and/or Human Resource management. I have led large teams in very high stress situations.
• Human Resources Officer responsible for officer personnel management, unit strength management, legal administration, morale activities, and myriad administrative tasks, such as management of the sponsorship program, support to the unit family support group.
• Spearheaded convoy operations for military/civilian movements in stressful environments with 183 missions over six months resulting in zero equipment/personnel issues/losses.
• Managed contract operational compliance of multi-million-dollar government contract by providing standard of 2,400 training hours.
• Saved the Army thousands of dollars by anticipating program needs, and developed systems to ensure that training hours were used efficiently to the maximum extent possible.
• Controlled quality and tracking for all correspondence, rating reports, awards and Higher Headquarter tasking’s, planned and organized management meetings.
• Managed a travel budget of $600,000 for the organization of 5,000 personnel
• Led the training, welfare, readiness, and development efforts of over 150 soldiers and their families and managed organizational property in excess of $2.46M.
• Conflict resolution manager; handled complaints, settled disputes, and resolved grievances.
• Responsible for the creation of executive correspondence and memorandums, task trackers, future operations, reports to corporate offices, briefing slides, external scheduling, etc.
• Interacted with and analyzed information and evaluated results to solve issues across all levels of brigade and battalions for approximately 5,000 unit personnel.
• Executed for senior leader personnel management, strength reporting, legal administration, morale activities, and myriad administrative tasks, such as the management of all key functions for organization of 1,000+