- Maurice, Willing to relocate, Louisiana
- September 5, 2021
Focused, dedicated, and confident professional, using energy, passion, and vision to improve lives. Rarely taking a conventional route, plans are devised through thought, viewing things differently, and gaining the additional knowledge or skills to enhance outcomes. I believe in doing right, creating positive impacts, and inspiring others through action.
Accomplished professional with years of experience in a variety of industries, looking to transition skills and abilities into a position where positive impacts can be created.
• Concentration in Management
• 4.0 GPA (Graduated Summa Cum Laude), Chancellor's List (10 Honors)
• Additional subjects studied: Accounting (payroll, federal tax), Law and the Legal Profession, American Jurisprudence, Digital Marketing, Employment and Staffing, Conflict Management and Team Dynamics
• Airframe & Powerplant FAA License
• Establish rapport and build customer relationship through trust, honesty, and loyalty.
• Identify opportunities and customize strategies to improve period revenue and efficiency in each customer location.
• Boost weekly sale's accounts on average 20%, while cutting waste.
• Initiated effective prospecting tactics to produce an extensive client base through aggressive marketing and personal referrals from satisfied buyers and sellers.
• Collaborated with lenders, appraisers, inspectors, and other vendors to ensure client expectations were exceeded, deadlines were met, and 100% satisfaction was attained.
• Managed to close 100% of contracts through proactive marketing strategies.
• Attained over $2.25 million in sales in first year and a half and earned Realtor of the Month five times.
• Performed operation and diagnostic testing on incoming tools to determine level of maintenance needed for reentry into field.
• Developed new innovative maintenance strategies, slashing full-service time by 40%, increasing efficiency in turnover, and reducing cost.
• Trained global employees on technology and procedures, ensuring each employee achieved 100% comprehension.
• Organized and developed an engaging team, motivated to provide exceptional customer service 100%.
• Enhanced revenue with catering contracts and observing economic trends and customer engagements, while also reducing food cost 30%.
• Prepared and cooked meals while conforming with rules and regulations enforced by Board of Health and achieving a perfect inspection score of 100.
• Created and performed presentations and proposals, exceeding sales quotas by an average of 25% for new business contracts and received four top sales awards.
• Optimized efficiency by analyzing market trends and sales data and identified areas of opportunity for growth and development each quarter.
• Communicated with team on proper strategies and potential issues, implementing solutions to increase attractiveness each product.
• Constructed and tuned radio equipment, including building and repairing antennas and power sources.
• Received training in communications security (COMSEC), provided a Secret Security Clearance for making changes to frequencies or cryptographic codes.
• Maintained 100% accountability of assigned equipment worth more than $20 million.
• Received Honorable Discharge and Combat Action Medal during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003.