- West Terre Haute, in
- March 27, 2023
• Managed a team of 122 team members across 42 production lines, building finished good brake assemblies and sub-components for Toyota North America
• Used Toyota Production System (TPS) for visual management systems. Was the 1st North American manager in ADVICS to certify all lines Bronze Level for 5S Certification
• Worked closely with Quality Engineers using ADR system for short term countermeasures, and A-3 problem solving for long term countermeasures. Result was Quality PPM of 4.5 the lowest in since recording.
• Kept safety as number one priority. In FY22 RIF was 1.75. Again, lowest since recording.
• Reported out monthly on KPIs in 7 aspects: Safety, Quality, Production, Cost, HR, Environmental, and Self Maintenance
• Weekly reporting of Production, Operational Availability, and Scrap vs Targets
• Conducted Audits for 5S, Standardized Work, Safety, and Customer Issue Countermeasures
• Product innovation of both new and existing products, idea generation and field technical support of $80M company of iconic brands.
• Led cross functional team in the reformulation of Clabber Girl & Rumford Baking Powder brands resulting in a formula cost savings of $700K per year.
• Undertook the building of a stage gate process for new product development. Projects moved from idea generation to commercialization in 200 days.
• Gathered and led Technical Attributes Team to vet prototypes from benchtop design through production validation.
• Averaged thirty-five new SKUs per year.
• Managed R&D team – 3 Food Scientists (baking, non-baking, and regulatory focuses), 1 Document Control Assistant, and 1 Lab Technician.
• Added soft serve ice cream as a line extension in 2016. Projecting $900K in sales for both Branded and Private label customers such as Restaurant Depot in 2019
• Clabber Girl top line sales grew from $44.6M in 2007 to $78.2M in 2018.