- Glen Rose, TX
- May 26, 2019
Additional Technical Skills/Experience:
Professional- Vendor Management, CRM, Team Development, Stakeholder/Client Representation, National and Global Support of various Communication Systems. Migration Monitoring. Site Acquisition. Project Lifecycle Management. RF Engineering Best Common Practices., Technical Documentation and Training Documentation for Technicians to Coordinators and CRM teams. PM Methodologies. Inventory Management and Logistic mapping.
Systems and Software: Public Switching Equipment-analog and digital, Transmission lines, base receiver stations, multiplexers, triplexers, satellite gps, fiber, hybrid and coax cabling, RRH monitoring, Routers, Switches, Enterprise Network Architecture, Microsoft Collaboration & Team Tools, Expert Excel User with data reporting including secondary programs as PowerBI and Qlikview, Windows Active Directory, SQL, Windows Server, UNIX/LINUX Server, Solaris, GSM,AWS,RAN, RRC, W-CDMA,PCS, UMTS, Airscale, LTE, Migration from GSM/GPRS to UMTS experience.
PMP-PMI Lean Six Sigma- Green Belt
CISCO Certified Network Associate Course Network+(CompTIA)
DOD LAN/WAN/VLAN Security+ (CompTIA)
DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certified MCP- Microsoft Certified Professional DOD- Tactical Internet Management Systems AIS-IASO Certified
Microwave Systems Maintenance TOC/NOC Management and Deployment
A+ /Hardware/Software-CompTIA HIPPA Security Certified-DOD
Security Clearance – US DOD SECRET (Inactive)
Certificate prep and exam plan of Certification.
• Responsible for overseeing the daily online data and team management. Organize, create and support multiple projects supporting the organizational needs.
• Maintain a full database of programs and projects tracking portfolio that assists in meeting goals as needed for the groups plans and operations for event scheduling, marketing, development, resource procurement, community outreach, fiscal responsibility and support.
• Involved in the development of marketing strategies to include all social media, direct marketing, information distribution, media development and supporting needs.
• Working directly with the founders of multiple organizations to support the needs for all community, local & national engagements, keeping the overall organizational goals & budget plans on track.
• Responsible for the supporting partnerships between corporate and other non-profit organizations.
• Responsible for all National site-closeout operations for the AT&T & Verizon Airscale programs.
• Directly managed reporting for all customer site completion records and tracking.
• Developed, maintained and monitored execution of project/customer specific Site Close Out process requirements as aligned with customer contractual requirements.
• Worked in cooperation with Customer Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Roll Out Manager and Vendor Management to ensure that KPI’s and deadlines were met.
• Ensured timely reporting and resource allocation was given for the ever-changing requirements and customer requests as needed.
• Travelled directly to both customer and vendor locations to support all project needs as well as training and managing all staff working under the close-out department for specific customer needs.