- Chicago, IL
- June 25, 2023
Adaptable professional with over 10 years experience in the Air Force, 9 years in the Aviation industry, and 6+ years in Materials Logistics. Well-traveled with the ability to relate to diverse groups. Excellent organizational and analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Trained to work effectively and precisely in stressful environments.
• Ensure compliance for all parts shipments and replenishment.
• Directly supervises the work of union materials specialist
• Review and comply with audits per company policy, as well as, FAA, OSHA, and Safety guidelines
• Responsible for warehouse operations
• Oversee training requirements and monitor attendance
• Problem solve issues with inventory, parts issuing, shipping, receiving, stocking, material handling, and equipment