- Coral Springs, FL
- February 2, 2021
Degreed Professional with career expertise in the Aviation; known for being result-driven and a proven track record in Customer Service, Operations, Program Management, Safety, Quality, and Strategic Planning. Foster customer relationships, communicate, and collaborate across functions to execute concurrent projects that meet customer needs and maximize operational performance.
• Plans continuous development, implementation, and maintenance of the facility’s capacity/readiness planning process. Ensured priorities, policy, and technical standards are achieved with minimal oversight.
• Facilitated capacity plan of 4,500 manhours by evaluating proposal risk and establishing span time using work breakdown structure from Integrated Master Schedule. Achieved over 600 maintenance events resulting in 46 million in earned value.
• Leads, trained, and mentored a team of five planners, adhering to key process indicators, and FAA regulations. Managed work order building, customer support, manpower, tooling, and parts.
• Strengthened employee relations for a worldwide customer base by mitigating constraints with Customer Account Representatives, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Logistics, and Sales departments, resulting in high client retention and satisfaction ratings.
• Championed initiatives to reduce errors and quality escapes during Kaizen events. Supervised SAP work order building, adhering to rules/regulations, maintained cost center within budget of $622K.
• Utilized Customer Relationship Management tools such as SAP, Pivotal, Salesforce, and Maximo to monitor and effectively communicate with customers, internal and external stakeholders.
• Managed, developed, mentored, and trained a culturally diverse team of 25 maintenance technicians, aircraft handlers and passenger terminal representatives, ensuring FAA and TSA compliance.
• Assisted Air Field Manager with maintenance and upkeep of ramps, runways, and arresting gear. Team provided launch, service and recovery operations of transient aircraft.
• Established standards of performance, qualification, training and proficiency for 110 personnel in emergencies, incident response, reporting and oversight of installation operations.
• Managed Drug and Alcohol/Urinalysis Program for seven units, encompassing 326 personnel; trained subordinates in scheduled, testing, tracking, and documentation in support of zero tolerance program.
• Maintained personnel readiness levels by coordinating travel and training for 579 personnel in support of Global War on Terrorism.
• Maximized efficiency of Operation Support Plan fiscal budget totaling $1.7 million by facilitated training in leadership skills, performance, equal opportunity, professionalism, mission/vision and guiding principles.
• Conducted formal training in leadership, equal opportunity, professionalism, vision, and guiding principles.