- Denver, CO
- September 4, 2020
A strong leader with experience in project management, operational management, personnel management, and business analytics. Known for a willingness to adapt to new situations with the highest standard of work and communication on all levels. A team player that takes ownership in her work and thrives in complex diverse work environments.
Something is wrong with the calendar it is not updating the proper dates. MBA 01/05/2013-09/2014
Something is wrong with the calendar. Dates for Bachelors 2010-01/2013
• Collaborates with both internal teams and external customers and Government Agencies to establish project plans, test strategies, prioritize organizational needs and requirements.
• Ensures compliance standards with Government Agencies when new implementations of applications are processed
• Presents detailed as is/future state presentations along with cost analysis of projects to steering committee for approval.
• Collaborates with stakeholders to properly develop features and determine appropriate priority list
• Organizes across multifunctional teams the priority of Features and User Stories for on time delivery of projects/implementations.
• Analyzed and mapped a 3rd party Loan Origination System database to a new industry standard URLA 2020 specification XML standard
• Helped develop and design a new Loan Origination System specific for the Pulte Business model, conducted user interviews and test groups to ensure development was on track with current and enhanced user experience.
• Supports Operations Support with troubleshooting issues, publishing solutions for the users
• Provided cross-training to other team members to expand product knowledge base.
• Developed clear Functional Specifications and Functional Design Documents from Business Requirements/Epics outlining new functionalities and creates a new product design.
• Prepared documentation of functional changes/functional designs for both internal and external customers.
• Applied understanding of how a system is currently structured and operates to ensure functionality requested in Business Requirements/Epics works with overall design.
• Conducted analysis of customer problem reports and production issues to determine if it is a bug/fix or design issue is present and then recommends a solution.
• Collaborated with both internal teams and external customers to assimilate and document project requirements on several products; Merchandising Management Portal, Farelogix; AA project, Opening Cuba for travel, and several small project enhancements
• Awarded 8 peer-nominated commendations for performance.
• Established the VERC (Veteran Employee Resource Community) at Travelport’s Denver Office. Organized educational events for Veterans and their families and held several charitable giving fundraisers for the surrounding Veteran community.
• Patient registration at ER, Inpatient and Imaging Center including updating patient’s personal information following all HIPAA guidelines.
• Verified insurance; explained and collected on insurance policies for procedures.
• Use of Emdeon for insurance verification, use of Meditech to transfer or otherwise change patient status, edit registrations, or fix discharge dispositions, and utilize Synapse for entering and ordering patient procedures.
• Established and oversaw proper execution of mission strategies for 4 subordinate companies. Organized and maintained mission requirements using diverse computer databases in compliance with military regulations and security protocols.
• Planned and coordinated the training for a combat deployment and deployed of over 600 Soldiers to a War Zone. The deployment included the logistical move of military equipment valued over 20M$.
• Trained and evaluated staff, providing appropriate feedback regarding performance and training requirements.
• Identified corporate objectives; organized needed resources, directed operational efforts to achieve desired results.
• Enforced, tracked, and insured compliance with all organization policies and procedures.
• Scheduled and maintained a thirty man rotating schedule of employees for security and facility upkeep, including monthly to quarterly performance counseling with positive and corrective actions implied and followed.
• Oversaw the building security and upkeep for the III Corps headquarters building, to include scheduling annual training, meetings, and events throughout the building. In charge of coordinating monthly retirement ceremonies with a 20 man detail for set up and break down of the event.
• Managed the development and administration of annual budgets, cost containment, purchasing and inventory control.
• Developed operational functions to ensure productivity and optimize quality.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in problem evaluation coupled with the ability to generate and implement effective solutions.
• Light Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic by Military Occupational Specialty