Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
The Adobe Developer will be responsible for providing administration, technical support, forms and application design, workflow design, and end-to-end client application support for the development and implementation of forms and other business processes on the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) suite of products. The candidate may work individually, as a member of a project team, or as a member of an Adobe system support team in Millington, TN (about 15 minutes away from Memphis, TN).
Primary Job Duties:
- Must work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and potential client groups to identify appropriate business needs which may be satisfied by use of the Adobe AEM suite of products, to include working the Adobe interfaces to other systems (API). Further, must help quantify timeframes, work activities, and other development and implementation parameters that may impact project resources, costs, and timelines.
- Once an application has been identified, must help design forms, develop processes, develop workflows, configure application specific permissions, provide Adobe scripting for exceptional or unusual requirements, and otherwise support the development, implementation, and testing of individual project applications on the Adobe suite. This development effort will include both front-end (native mode Adobe), internal Adobe scripting and back-end (API) interfaces to other applications and systems.
- Develop, implement, and document Adobe-based application development procedures for use by Business Analysts and Project Managers.
These procedures may include:
- How to optimize requirements gathering for Adobe-based application.
- How to design and create Adobe based business applications.
- How to engage the Adobe technical support team.
- How to properly test Adobe-based applications.
- How to initiate and execute changes, modifications, and upgrades to these applications.
- Creating templates for these processes, or other job aids including processes documentation, training materials, etc., as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5) years or more of related experience; Master’s degree and three (3) years or more of related experience.
- At least three or more years (3+) of experience specifically as an Application Developer in an enterprise-level environment using AEM suite 6.3 or newer. This would include AEM PDFs and Adaptive Forms, Reader Extensions, and Digital Signatures at a minimum.
- Candidate must be able to the ability to develop interactive forms, documents, document templates, and workflows in an integrated environment.
- Candidate must have AEM, Adobe Acrobat Software, and Adobe Reader Software knowledge and experience.
- Candidate must have Structured Query Language (SQL) knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Adobe AEM certification preferred.
- Professional Certification: Candidate must obtain, with CTI assistance, within six (6) months of the hire date, a professional computing environment certification. Typically accepted computing environment certifications.
*Pre-Hire* Required Certification:
Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess the following Information Security certification:
Required Security Clearance:
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret security clearance if an active one is not already held. Must be able to obtain Secret.
- Department of the Navy (DoN) experience.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.