Electrical Apprenticeship Program
FREE TRAINING!!! NO OUT OF PACKET COST INVOLVED!!!
Start date: January 31, 2022
Location: Jacksonville, FL
This program is specifically built for new construction residential. We teach all levels of electrical installations in the residential field. Electrical installations are mandatory for every home being built so this trade will never be substituted. Electricity is a daily necessity.
All apprenticeship trainees receive an hourly wage while being trained. We do not take money from you to be trained. Our training is all hands on for faster growth. We have multiple levels of training to give you that jump start into a career much quicker than any other type of program.
All graduates of our Apprenticeship program are guaranteed placement after completion. We are a once and done company for training and career.
How do you join our training team?
The following is needed in order to be a member of our training class.
- Valid Driver’s license with clear history.
- Willingness to work hard, study and be able to follow directions.
- Be able to work on high volume construction sites daily.
- Experience with hand tools, power tools and know how to use a tape measure.
- Be able to climb up & down ladders, lift up to 50 lbs.
- Have a strong desire to have a career in the electrical field.
- Be willing to dedicate 17 weeks of work and study to become a residential electrical installer.
What we provide for all our trainee’s
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic hand tools at zero cost
- All training literature available 24/7 electronically
- Paid Training thru hourly wage.
- Company vehicle after 12 weeks.
- Health, vision, dental & 401k
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 yr.
- Job Stability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact (JT) at the contact information below:
John Tilley (JT)
Engagement Manager, Jacksonville
Building Talent Foundation
Email: [email protected]