Background/Drug/Tenant Screening & Pre-Hire Job Applicant Assessment Consultant & Sales Representative
The Background/Tenant/Drug Screening & Pre-hire Job Applicant Assessment Consultant & Sales Representative will establish new Background/Tenant/Drug Screening & Pre-hire Job Applicant Assessment clients. The Representative will meet with prospective new clients, discuss their background/tenant/drug screening needs, discuss current provider’s strengths and weaknesses and demonstrate the benefit of becoming an EnCompass Client.
This role will also provide prompt, accurate and timely service to our clients. This position involves frequent explanation and step-by-step walk through of using a web-based system to non-technical users (HR staff, managers, business owners).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet and establish new clients by using various sales methods (business to business, cold calling, presentations, sponsoring events, etc.)
- Analyze home state market, develop prospecting plan, forecast new clients, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate clients’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Familiarity with compliance laws and able to work with strict guidelines and laws.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Attend local networking & various Chamber of Commerce events.
- Attend trade shows, teleconferences, virtual meetings, and training events to keep abreast of the latest developments and FCRA policy changes.
- Handle a significant number of inbound and outbound transactions, providing phone and email-based support.
- Document customer transactions according to company procedures in a web-based CRM application.
- Perform new account setup and existing account maintenance functions.
- Anticipate customer needs and deliver solutions for proactive customer service.
- Conduct investigations on behalf of clients.
- Prepare reports for clients.
- Perform daily outbound calls to clients regarding order status and updates.
- All other duties as assigned.