Business Development Specialist
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated, & hard-working Business Development Specialist to join our team. This individual will be the public face of the company, helping drive sustainable company growth & profitability through new customer acquisition. The successful candidate will have personal drive, sales strategy expertise, and a proven record of sales success.
We offer a great work environment, unlimited commissions, benefits, & a guaranteed income of $3,000+/month, though a successful professional can easily earn $10,000+/month. The industry average is $15,042/month.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven record of sales success.
- Aptitude for market research & analysis.
- Fluent reading, writing, & speaking English.
- Time management & planning skills.
- Goal oriented team player.
- Eager to expand the company through new customer acquisition.
Business Development Specialist responsibilities include;
- Business Development.
- Finding, following, & closing sales leads.
- Market research & analysis.
- Creation, implementation, & management of a goal-oriented sales strategy.
- Creating sales processes & presentations.
- Managing sales records.
- Managing company & customer expectations.
- Networking among potential ideal customers.
- Promote company services.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of all Customer & Company information at all times.
- Build & maintain extensive industry knowledge.
- Successfully interacting with all levels of management.
- Performing other duties & tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 24+ months professional sales experience.
- Currently hold a Series 65 license, or at company expense, have the ability to train, test, & earn a Series 65 license within 1 month of employment.
Minimum Job Skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills with a positive attitude & professional demeanor.
- Clear speaking voice with excellent communication skills.
- Reliable self-starter able to successfully work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to successfully complete tasks with minimal written or oral instructions.
- Intermediate level computer skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to quickly learn new software, procedures, & tasks.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic mathematics.
- Fluency in reading, writing, & speaking English.
- Ability to successfully multi-task through organization & prioritization.
- Ability to work with others on a professional team.
- Problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a thorough pre-employment background check & drug test.
- Personal financial responsibility.
- Strict adherence to compliance regulations.
- Desire to professionally improve & advance while contributing to the professional success of the company.
- Possession of professional credentials & certifications demonstrating advanced sales knowledge & skill.
- As a veteran owned & operated company, we five hiring preference to Honorably Discharged veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Wages & Benefits
Unlimited commissions, benefits, & a guaranteed income of $3,000+/month, though a successful person can easily earn $10,000+/month.
- Paid Training
- Health/Rx, Dental, & Eye Insurance Stipend
- Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sabbatical
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Birth/Adoption Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Free Company Services
- Written Objectives & Annual Performance Review
- Written Career Track
- Opportunity for Advancement
No telephone calls or walk-ins.
We are an independent, fee only, fiduciary, registered investment advisor specializing in financial planning based asset management for Individuals & Families, the businesses they own, and the trusts that benefit them, with a niche focus on Generation X (b. 1982-1967) & Millennials (b. 1983-1998).
As a small company, you will not be an unknown & unappreciated employee number. You will work closely with all levels of management and have opportunities to provide your input on company planning & strategy; you can make your mark on the company.