CAD/CAM Designer -Operator
Just Holster It is currently seeking a Sr. Level CNC Designer Programmer/Machinist who will own and operate its product development and mold making department, will be responsible for designing and producing our new product molds in addition to working with management to develop our CNC product production process. Just Holster It is a fast growing local company having been in business for over 7 years.
- Display a positive attitude and practice strong work ethics that reflects the mission, philosophy and goals of Just Holster It
- Set-up, operate, and program CNC mills
- Program and operate CNC equipment such as 3 Axis Shopbot, Vertical Bandsaw, Drill Press, and various hand tools to produce unique quantities of plastic molds and production of products
- Familiar with the process of Fusion 360 from Design to CAM
- Operate and maintain machine shop equipment and work area in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
- Assist in other work areas to perform fabrication, assembly and maintenance and or preventative maintenance when required on the production or facilities maintenance teams.
- High School Diploma or GED Required, Bachelors or Associates Technology degree preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with CNC Programming and Machining.
- Evidence of exceptional abilities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with CNC machining (Aluminum, Wood, & Plastic)
- Fusion 360 and CAM experience required.
- Knowledge and understanding of G-Code
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Excellent customer service and effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
PAY: Dependent on Experience
- Full-Time Direct Hire Position
- Health insurance
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Paid time off after one year