Just Holster It has expanded its production line into other industries, and we are looking for a candidate with attention to detail. This will be a Full time position at 40 hours per week.
This is a light production assembly job. Must be good with hands and able to change directions as needed. Basic assembly, belt sanding and polishing. Woodworking experience is a plus. The ideal candidate would have a keen eye for detail and able to work independently, while still able to be a part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills….
- Able to accurately read a tape measure down to 1/16”
- Experience running a drill press, band saw, belt sander, etc ( woodworking experience a plus)
- Able to follow directions
· Ensures quality and consistency in light assembly, production processes by assessing, modifying, and/or calibrating equipment.
· Operates, Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with equipment, devices, or products; uses operate light machinery such as band saw, sander, polisher.
· Gathers and arranges materials.
· Drafts and maintains production logs, inventories, documentation, and reports including those outlining procedures, batch records, inventory, productivity, changeover, and progress.
· Packs materials into cartons and polybags.
· Applies appropriate labels to cartons based on contents.
· Ensures that workstation is kept in clean and safe condition.
· Ensures compliance with health and safety laws, regulations, and best practices.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to clearly communicate with engineering, technical support, sales, and management.
· Thorough understanding of products and equipment used in manufacturing.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Team Player
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma
· Interest in Hunting, Hiking, Camping Industry
· Prolonged periods of standing in factory and at times, sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 40 pounds at times.
· Manual dexterity to evaluate, install, and modify equipment.