Why You’ll Love Working for Us
We’ve done our own research and understand that these are the things caregivers want most:
● Caregivers-first mentality - Caregivers are the heart and soul of our company and we do what it takes to show appreciation and recognition for your hard work.
● Support - Our office team is very involved in the day-to-day of our clients and caregivers. We will be there to support you any time, day or night.
● Communication - We’ll make sure you know what to do, where to go and that you have what you need to perform your job successfully.
● Flexibility - We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule. Our team of care coordinators matches you with seniors in your area.
● Education/Learning - We offer free learning, development and recertification opportunities to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
● Time off - We believe it’s important to take time off to focus on your family and on self-care.
Your Benefits with FirstLight Home Care:
-PTO for ALL employees, part-time and full-time
-Free health insurance for full-time employees
-Full scholarships for CNA/CNA II/Med Tech certifications
-Scheduled raises at 6 months, 1 year, and at least once a year afterward!
-Double Pay on holidays (and your birthday is a paid day off!)
-Retirement Matching Savings Plan
-Mileage reimbursement program for transporting clients & travel time when -working more than one shift in a day
-Career advancement opportunities that reward and celebrate your talents
-Rewards for caregiver excellence (gift cards and bonuses!)
You’re A Great Fit For This CNA/HHA Role If:
- You have 30 or more hours of availability per week
- You’re looking to be a valued member of a great team with open communication!
- You must have a driver's license and vehicle
- 1 year paid caregiving experience
From training in infection control to supplying PPE, our caregivers are well prepared to take care of their clients. Exposure is limited in this work environment as you will be providing one-on-one care in the home.