To provide Receptionist Support Services to the DNDO to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Provide reception support such as greeting and assisting visitors, providing visitor badges to guests, contacting staff to notify them that their visitors have arrived, maintaining security protocols, answering and forwarding telephone calls, taking messages, and other reception related duties.
- Schedule conference room reservations on behalf of the agency, arranging for necessary resources, providing staff with appropriate information and forms regarding the process, rearranging schedules when necessary, and printing schedules.
- Assist with and advise staff regarding the overnight mail process, packaging mail for shipment, tracking and recording documentation, researching receipt or shipment progress, reconciling invoices, and maintaining adequate inventory of shipping supplies.
- Assist staff with reconciliation of office supply purchases, assembling files of invoices and packing slips, reviewing and comparing documentation against order forms, contacting vendors for missing documents, and creating spreadsheets and records.
- Provide Time and Attendance assistance for federal employees, inputting records into the automated Time and Attendance system (webTA), providing instructions to staff, answering questions, sending reminders to staff of biweekly submission deadlines, and transmitting files to Headquarters.
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, and records. Perform routine data entry or typing, creating, editing, and maintaining documents, correspondence, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Perform responsibilities as alternate travel preparer using www.Concur.com (or designated DHS system). Administer and prepare travel requests, authorizations, and invoices, research transportation schedules, lodging arrangements, and meeting locations, confirm reservations, and maintain detailed files for travelers.
- Attendance and punctuality are critical to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED required as well as 2 years of secretarial and administrative supply or mailroom experience. Prefer experience with/at Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Proficiency and demonstrated experience in the use of the following software: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Excel.
Security Clearance: Applicant must currently possess a SECRET clearance. Employee must maintain eligibility at the level required by the contract throughout employment.