Journeyman Carpenters & Skilled Laborers
Aloha Builders LLC specializes in custom residential remodeling in the Denver Metro Area and we are currently seeking Journeyman Carpenters & Skilled Laborers to join our team.
- Must be punctual and have reliable transportation
- Must have own tools
- Must have relevant and verifiable construction experience
- Able to lift and/or pull 150lbs., climb ladders, work off ladders, man lifts or other equipment
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job without limitations
- Able to operate and care for a variety of hand & power tools and other construction equipment
- Load & unload construction equipment and materials
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Demolition and site preparation
- Assist with framing, cabinet & fixture instillation, painting, tile work, carpentry, masonry, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Demonstrate consistent quality & craftsmanship, adaptability, and attention to detail
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis
- Show professionalism and commitment to customer service
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site
Typical hours: M-F 7:00 am to 3:30 pm; weekends as needed
Hourly Wage: Based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $35.00 per hour
Please list one to three references. Include the person's name, company and title, contact details (email and/or phone number), and explain your relationship (former boss, current coworker, etc).
Aloha Builders employees are required to wear masks and practice social distancing (as allowed) during these times.