Data Warehouse- QNXT/NetworX Integration & Implementation consultant
Position: Data Warehouse- QNXT/NetworX Integration & Implementation consultant
Location: San Jose, California
Job Duration: 6 months
Client- County of Santa Clara
The Consultant is responsible for the technical delivery of two separate implementation projects:
- NetworX/QNXT Integration: Consultant will serve as a technical lead on the NetworX/QNXT Integration, involved with the configuration, integration, testing, and reporting activities necessary for implementation. The Consultant will be responsible for the following:
- Developing metrics for business outcome tracking and obtaining baseline measurements.
- Work with the business units to obtain the functional/technical requirements
- Prepare an inventory of interfaces and extracts required for the implementation software and ensures manual and programmatic loading/import of contracts, code groups, schedules, and claims.
- Develops technical documentation and reviews pertinent vendor design docs and specifications.
- Define test strategy for integration testing, and work with the business through UAT to define key areas of validation and subsequent deployment to production.
- Data Warehouse Build: Consultant will serve as a database architect responsible for the design, creation, and implementation of a healthcare data warehouse.
- Integrating, preparing, and analyzing large, varied datasets, and developing and applying algorithms and models on the data to reveal insights.
- Delivering a technical architecture and design documents for the data warehouse
- Working with the business to apply and document business rules
- Delivering defined format of the data warehouse, data marts and identification/development of front end BI tools
- Defines the test strategy for the implementation of a data warehouse
- Defines processes to maintain the frequency of uploads and processes to ensure data quality and subsequent deployment to production.