Data Warehouse- QNXT/NetworX Integration & Implementation consultant
Position: Data Warehouse: QNXT/NetworX Integration & Implementation consultant
Location: San Jose, California
Job Duration: 6 months
Client: County of Santa Clara
- Consultant will serve as a technical lead on the NetworX/QNXT Integration, involved with the configuration, integration, testing, and reporting activities necessary for implementation.
- Developing metrics for business outcome tracking and obtaining baseline measurements.
- Work with the business units to obtain the functional/technical requirements.
- Develops technical documentation and reviews pertinent vendor design docs and specifications.
- Define test strategy for integration testing, and work with the business through UAT to define key areas of validation and subsequent deployment to production.
- Data Warehouse Build: Consultant will serve as a database architect responsible for the design, creation, and implementation of a healthcare data warehouse.
- Uses progressive utilities (i.e. MS SQL Server Databases, SSRS, and SSIS) to execute and troubleshoot production reports and scheduled data extraction events.
- Creates data visualization and reports using presentation layer tools (i.e. KPI, dashboards)
Possession of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- QNXT Core Claims System
- Trizetto NetworX Modeler and NetworX Modeler Analytics
- Financial Healthcare experience
- Contract analysis, claims pricing and value-based reimbursement
- Pricing, editing, and mapping for Federal (DRG, APC, ASC, etc.)
- Relational database concepts, SQL based data extraction, querying and scripting
- HIPAA and organization/department level security policies and procedures.