HQ Services Analyst II
Position summary: (Security+ required)
The HQ Services Analyst II will provide fast, friendly and efficient advanced technical support services to customers in Reserve Centers and throughout CNIC’s major command by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job duties include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Utilize NMCI HP web tools to submit NMCI requests.
- Communicate with NMCI during work lifecycle.
- Communicate with local ACTRs, CTRs, ITPOCs, and SMEs.
- Determine the correct NMCI service to meet customer needs and CNIC budget requirements.
- Determination of cost effectiveness versus burn rate of MAC usage.
- Provide initial point of contact to CNIC and NOSC customers with Telecom requests and or trouble calls.
- Logging all requests (calls, emails, faxes) in Remedy tracking software.
- Updating licensing in Remedy tracking software
- Assist and provide guidance to Regional File Share Managers under CNIC claimant.
- Assist in training on and dispersion of current active programs to inquiring site ACTRs / CTRs.
- Provide direction to Regional FSMs concerning troubleshooting technical file share problems.
- Escalation of program errors to NMCI.
- Determine the needs of the customer for Audio/Video conference call scheduling.
- Work with vendors to schedule Audio/Video conference call
- Create and modify security groups and distribution lists through CADI.
- Provide all customer service throughout the MAC lifecycle.
- Create and maintain custom CLI and PowerShell scripts for deployment on share drives as needed.
- Maintain on site JKSP NMCI assets as well as act as POC between JKSP and MYPT / JAXS base ops for all NMCI assets.
- Provide support for JKSP site users with their NMCI assets and their NMCI accounts.
- Create, modify, update, delete, and maintain the permissions on Outlook Public Folders for CNIC HQ and NDW.
- Provide support to local ACTRs, CTRs, ITPOCs, and SMEs by submitting and monitoring MAC request to create, modify, update, and delete Group Mailboxes, Functional Accounts, and the Exchange Global Contact List.
- Update GAL displays for users per CTR’s request via CADI.
- Problem resolution and IT research on customer issues related to programs supported.
- Ensures compliance with CNIC/ Reserve Center policies and government regulations affecting MAC, Telecom, and other NMCI procedures.
- Attendance and punctuality are critical to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is primarily sedentary.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous telecom experience preferred. Security + required. A foundation in any OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
Security Clearance: A favorable NACI background investigation required. No access to classified material granted. Employee must maintain eligibility throughout employment. Active Security Clearance Preferred.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.