HVAC Apprenticeship Program
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Date of Training: April 11, 2022
FREE TRAINING!!! NO OUT OF PACKET COST INVOLVED!!!
This is not a Scam! This program is sponsored by a very reputable company in Jacksonville, FL
Discover HVAC Apprenticeships
When you're ready, you're ready. Why wait years to gain skills and unleash your potential when you can start now? TradeUp, become an apprentice to get started in the career you're planning for, today. Earn while you learn!
A combination of classroom training and hands-on learning will prepare you to run basic repairs on your own in as little as 1 month.
No prior HVAC experience needed!
Why Become an Apprentice?
94% of apprentices who complete an apprenticeship retain employment, with an average annual salary of $70,000.
- Earn as you learn with a guaranteed wage increase as you develop new skill
- Receive an industry-recognized and nationally portable credential
- Ease the transition from school to career by working and learning at the same time
- Gain workplace-relevant skills in the field of your choice through on-the-job learning
- Connect with mentor(s) in your chosen industry who can help you advance your career
What Does an HVAC Technician Do?
An HVAC Technician is a maintenance professional responsible for repairing HVAC and other air quality systems for various businesses or homes. They’re typically responsible for keeping this equipment clean, fixed and maintained for customers. HVAC Technicians work to locate any dangerous features on an HVAC system that could be harmful to the users’ health. They’ll also regularly clean, adjust and repair these systems, along with any warranty maintenance.
What YOU bring:
- A Valid US Driver's License
- Interest in a career in the skilled trades
- Willingness to learn, especially with hands-on work
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to communicate well
- A drive to work hard and be rewarded based on outcomes
What we provide for all our trainee’s
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Basic hand tools at zero cost
- All training literature available 24/7 electronically
- Paid Training thru hourly wage.
- Company vehicle after 12 weeks.
- Health, vision, dental & 401k
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 yr.
- Job Stability
If you interested in this opportunity, please contact (JT) at the contact information below:
John Tilley (JT)
Building Talent Foundation
Email: [email protected]
Cell Phone: 910-988-6104