Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Start the New Year off right!
Discover HVAC Apprenticeships
When you're ready, you're ready. Why wait years to gain skills and unleash your potential when you can start now? TradeUp, become an apprentice to get started in the career you're planning for, today. Earn while you learn!
A combination of classroom training and hands-on learning will prepare you to run basic repairs on your own in as little as 1 month.
No prior HVAC experience needed!
Why Become an Apprentice?
94% of apprentices who complete an apprenticeship retain employment, with an average annual salary of $70,000.
- Earn as you learn with a guaranteed wage increase as you develop new skill
- Receive an industry-recognized and nationally portable credential
- Ease the transition from school to career by working and learning at the same time
- Gain workplace-relevant skills in the field of your choice through on-the-job learning
- Connect with mentor(s) in your chosen industry who can help you advance your career
What Does an HVAC Technician Do?
An HVAC Technician is a maintenance professional responsible for repairing HVAC and other air quality systems for various businesses or homes. They’re typically responsible for keeping this equipment clean, fixed and maintained for customers. HVAC Technicians work to locate any dangerous features on an HVAC system that could be harmful to the users’ health. They’ll also regularly clean, adjust and repair these systems, along with any warranty maintenance.
What YOU bring:
- A Valid US Driver's License
- Interest in a career in the skilled trades
- Willingness to learn, especially with hands-on work
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to communicate well
- A drive to work hard and be rewarded based on outcomes
- The ability to start in the program in January 2022
What is Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce, and individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and a portable, nationally recognized credential.
If you are are interested please contact me at the information below:
Email: [email protected]