Mid Level Logistics Analyst
Designed Consulting works with our clients to understand their goals and opportunities to design solutions to optimize results. The client’s success is our best calling card. We design solutions that are capabilities while managing cost.
The Logistic Consultant will support a SPAWAR program office in San Diego, Ca. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing documentation, maintaining databases and helping to address supply chain management.
- Analyze data using basic methodologies, interpret results and provide written summaries and recommendations.
- Perform onsite data collection to analyze standard operating procedures and process models.
- Participate in ongoing decisions regarding tracking, study, design, data collection, data analysis, methodology and process improvement.
- Collaborate with client and project staff to ensure timely completion of assigned tasks with minimal direction.
- Build subject matter expertise in supply chain management best practices and provide input to working groups.
- Ability to work seamlessly with contractors of other organizations and government staffers from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Provide high level of experience and working knowledge of Navy Data Environment (NDE), Program Support Data (DCO) websites.
- Familiarization with the Provisioning and Allowance Parts List (APL) development and file update process.
- Maintain the Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) database for all systems’ configurations for program of record and project systems.
- Support staff meetings, Integrated Product Team (IPT), working groups, Fleet Support Teams (FST) and program reviews.
- Experience with delivering consulting services to the federal government
- Experience with supply chain management and inventory management.
- Ability to perform independently and as part of a team, balance priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent time management, critical thinking, monitoring, coordination, judgement and decision-making skills.
- 5 years of specialized supply support logistics experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense agencies with a Bachelor’s degree OR 3 years of specialized supply support logistics experience with the Navy or comparable Department of Defense agencies with a Master’s degree.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in direct logistics support to an Acquisition program office (PEO/PMW) or similar organization.
- DAWIA Certification in Logistics or Program Management is highly desirable.
Security Clearance SECRET, currently active preferred, ability to get clearance is required.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point