Senior Naval Logistics Analyst
Our Logistics personnel provide onsite Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) subject matter expertise and logistics management, interface and support to our clients by:
- Providing ILS products and life-cycle support products and services.
- Delivering timely and accurate submissions of ILS products, Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) packages, Integrated Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) work files, engineering data and drawings for development or updates of Allowance Parts Lists (APLs) and Allowance Configuration Lists (ACL).
- Assisting in Program Support Data (PSD) and spares development.
- Participating in Integrated Process Team (IPT) and Provisioning Working Group (PWGs) meetings.
- Assisting System Engineers in determining piece part/component repair level and Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) by providing APL and logistics data.
- Conducting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis using 12 Phase process.
- Establishing accurate system baseline configuration, developing Engineering Change Requests/Orders and configuration management documents.
- Coordinating with installation teams, Regional Maintenance and Modernization Coordination Office (RMMCO) and Configuration Data Managers (CDM) for data inputs to the Configuration Data Manager Database – Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
- Interfacing with Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Weapons System Support (WSS) Program/Item Managers; Naval Sea Logistics Center (NSLC) and Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) detachments; Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) personnel for expeditious movement tracking/availability and logistics parts response time.
- Conducting Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis.
- Developing Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Plans and assisting with the resolution of DMSMS issues by determining engineering solutions to end-of-life/end-of-production components.
- Populating and maintaining the System Asset-Based Availability & Reliability (SABAR) configuration database.
- Interfacing with SSC Atlantic Integrated Support Center (ISC) regarding fleet support issues/CASREPs.
- Developing/updating the Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) and User’s Logistics Support Summary (ULSS).
- Submitting Nomenclature/Type Designation assignments/requests for system variants via the Joint Electronics Type Designation Automated System (JETDAS).
- Maintaining configuration work files in the CDMD-OA and submitting same to CDM.
- Submitting Technical Documentation Management Information System (TDMIS) requests for assigned Technical Manual Identification Numbers (TMINs).
- Researching and compiling logistics data and generating Activity, Weekly IPT and ILS reports for submission to various Logistics and Program Managers.
Experience and Education: Senior Level: 10+ years’ experience providing Integrated Logistics Support for DoD ACAT I programs and a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or related field (or the equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Experience supporting the development and implementation of Acquisition Category (ACAT) I programs Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) processes and procedures.
- Experience assisting government leadership in the early life cycle planning, requirements document preparation and updates, provisioning and sparing planning, and technical documentation preparation.
- Experience with the following sites: NAVSEA Navy Data Environment (NDE), ICAPS, Program Support Data (PSD) Automated Reporting and Tracking System (PARTS), CDMD-OA, TDMIS, JETDAS, SABAR
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including prior experience creating and delivering high level military briefings.
- Highly skilled in MS Office suite programs, including MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Active Security Clearance (required)
We offer a competitive compensation commensurate with the technical and professional qualifications, a great benefits package, and an excellent work environment. As a federal government contractor, we participate in the e-Verify program. If you possess the qualifications for this position and you’re ready to join a team of professionals committed to supporting our DoD clients by providing the outstanding level of service they’ve come to expect, we want to hear from you. Designed Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Full-time Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year Experience