Largest independent supplier of lumber, truss, doors and windows. We provide building materials and installation services for the residential building market statewide.
- Work with power tools
- Door production and millwork experience
- If you have the willingness to learn, we will train you for these positions.
- Forklift experience for the warehouse positions.
- Ability to lift over 40 LBS
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety hand and power tools to assemble building materials components.
- Manual dexterity
- Knowledge of safety procedures while performing assembly tasks.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
You can apply at: https://jobstobuild.com/sign_up