Software .Net Developer Jr. – (NTDVJR_04162020)
This is a fulltime position to support the Navy Personnel Command for program support of the EMPRS and BUPERS On-line systems. The successful candidate will work collaboratively in a team environment and will develop software in web or thin client environments. Candidate will interface with end-users, system engineers and database administrators on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Strong analysis skills to solve problems will be key to success.
This position requires a background check and that the candidate currently be and remain eligible for a SECRET clearance. Inability to obtain and maintain a successful background check will result in candidate being ineligible for this position. **U.S. Citizenship is required in order to obtain the required clearance**
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relative experience [OR] an associate degree with 12+ years of experience [OR] 13 years of .NET development with SQL Server; ideally with C#.
- Experience as a web based application engineer/developer using .NET Frameworks, Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the .NET MVC Framework
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications.
- Knowledge of Telerik and Resharper is a plus.
- Ability to train and coach junior development members on effective Unit Testing techniques.
Information Security Certification (*pre-hire requirement*)
Prior to the hire date, the candidate must possess one of the following Information Security certifications:
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor)
- GSE (GIAC Security Essentials)
- CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
Professional Certification (*post-hire requirement*)
Within six (6) months of hire date, the candidate must either obtain a commercial computing environment certification or a computing environment training certificate.
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.