Must love dogs… and beer! We are looking to grow our team with a couple of part time positions in our taproom. If you can check these boxes, shoot us a resume to [email protected] We’re Veteran owned and operated and love our Vets! So if you’ve prior service, have some free time and can stand civilians (They’re pretty rad) drop us a line!
Who are we looking for?
• You have experience pouring, serving, and selling beer
• You have an enthusiastic interest in, and knowledge of, craft beer
• You have a strong work ethic and enjoy working on a small team
• You enjoy talking to people
• Your authentic, outgoing & have amazing customer service skills
• You have part-time availability to work weekend and week night shifts.
• has an active TABC Certification and Food Handlers certification
Cool things you’ll be doing:
• Pour pints, flights, To
Go cans and growler fills.
• Keep taproom, restrooms and bar areas clean and stocked.
• Operate POS for tabs, to go sales & Merch
• Wash glassware, change kegs, update digital board with available beers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must have a positive attitude.
• Accurate operation of point-of-sale
• Accurately check IDs of patrons for legal drinking age and ID validity.
• Work unsupervised while maintaining legal, safety, and quality standards.
• Self-motivated with good time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
• Maintains familiarity of how to use and troubleshoot beer pouring equipment.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members.
• Previous experience serving alcohol responsibly.
• Physical ability to lift and move cases of beer and kegs.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8 per hour + Tips
• Evening Shifts
Full Day Saturday – Sunday
• minimum age requirement of 21 years
• Bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)