ELSC CSR II
The ELSC CSR II will provide fast, friendly, and efficient technical support services to customers throughout CNIC major command by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job duties include the following: (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide customer service and technical expertise and training to CNIC customers by phone, online network, email, VTC and occasionally in person.
- Provide Support Services for all CNIC users of Subscriber Units.
- Proficient in the use of Remedy in order to create, track and complete tickets in Remedy Tracking Software.
- Records all customer service support in Remedy Tracking Software.
- Troubleshoot errors and take prompt, appropriate action on customer complaints.
- Completes, maintains and processes pertinent paperwork and records, to include workload data for appropriate applications.
- Ensure continuity of information between ticketing systems and software applications.
- Receive, inventory and store all shipments of equipment.
- Maintain inventories keeping detailed record of each new or returned product as it enters or leaves the work center or warehouse.
- Load, and manage all assets into the Remedy tracking system and WASP inventory system.
- Complete shipments of equipment to and from locations worldwide.
- Process Return Material Authorization (RMA) of defective equipment to OEM or repair depot to maintain sufficient quantity of ready spares.
- Manage use of equipment repair banks.
- Shipment of assets to locations worldwide.
- Coordinate delivery and pickup up equipment.
- Complete, maintain and process pertinent paperwork and records, to include workload data.
- Interpreting and ensuring compliance with CNIC policies and government regulations affecting ELSC processes and procedures.
- Assists in training new CSRs on use of new applications/processes, as directed.
- Issue written and oral instructions.
- Operate office equipment.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position.
- This position may require occasional travel
CTI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to diversity. It is the policy of CTI to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to nine months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Security Clearance: A favorable NACI background investigation required. No access to classified material granted. Employee must maintain eligibility throughout employment. Active Security Clearance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Operate motorized lift truck.