- Waldorf, Maryland
- May 10, 2019
I am a highly motivated veteran with a background in IT and Sales seeking a full-time position that will allow me to utilize my skills. As a highly motivated IT professional, I would bring great customer service skills and a wealth of IT knowledge to your company. During my tenure with the Pentagon, Department of Homeland Security, and the State Department I have performed duties to include technical writing, training, change and configuration management and database support. My transferable skills include process improvement, meeting planning, time and attendance, payroll, and travel pay.
I am efficient and resilient. I possess time-management skills and know how to adapt to changes quickly. I have a knack for problem solving and work well independently and with a team. I am a service-minded team member.
I will bring energy to your team! You will find me to be well spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your team can rely. I have a wide breadth of customer service and technical skills that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met.
Bonnie V. Jones
During my tenure with the Joint Chiefs of Staff as Help Desk support personnel. IT customer support services were delivered to the Joint Staff community on a daily basis in a call center environment. The support services included the following:
• Maintained the knowledge management database
• Registered CAC credential using Active Directory
• Created technical documentation for helpdesk and customer support teams.
• Daily use of Active Directory to include providing authorization and authentications for Users
• Provided support for Secure Mobile Environment Portable Electronic Device
• Daily use of User Manager to modify and create users and groups
• Mobile device troubleshooting
• Responsible for posting external maintenance schedule to the Joint Staff SharePoint Portal
• Maintained the baseline and limited software approvals in the Service Catalog
• Reviewed customer IT issues and resolved problems.
• Escalated problems to tier 3 personnel if necessary.
• Provided technical solutions for mobile devices
• Implemented a SharePoint site (list) to store the Change Advisory Board (CAB) Decision Memos and meeting minutes. This implementation has provided a central location for CM information thus eliminating the need to distribute the information.