The Signature Reduction Lead will be responsible for the execution of the OSW signature reduction training course and the supervision of all Signature Reduction Technicians.
- Directly support DOD Signature Reduction Training and Educational Programs.
- Serve as lead instructor and Mentor for Signature Reduction Training Programs.
- Conduct quality control/assurance activities in support of the DOD Training Mission.
- Develop and drafts signature reduction training POI.
- Review and update information in signature reduction training data base.
- Identify Signature Reduction Training Requirements.
- Allocate Signature Reduction Resources.
- Analyze Signature Reduction Regulations and Policies.
- Refine Signature Reduction TTP's.
- Draft, coordinate and publish Signature Reduction Standard Operating Procedures/Desk Top Practices.
- Brief Pre-Mission and Post-Mission findings.
- Provide purposeful management of Signature Reduction Personnel providing support to training and administrative support to Signature Reduction programs.
- Responsible for safeguarding all Government property and classified documents provided for use. At the close of each work period, shall secure Government equipment and classified materials entrusted to you, and act appropriately to preserve and prevent damage or loss to equipment and materials when necessary.
- Other duties as requested directed or assigned.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and other standard office equipment.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Able to reach with hands and arms.
- Able to move ten pounds; occasionally lift or move up to twenty-five pounds.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work varied hours in support of training exercises*
Travel to CONUS locations in support of mission as required by the company and/or the customer.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in this field
- Minimum 1 year SIGREDUX operational experience while performing SOF HUMINT Operations
- Experience with Special Operations.
- Ability to instruct, evaluate and counsel trainees in the subtle and difficult concepts of the subject matter.
- Able to use Windows based operating systems: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
- Prepare and use multi-media products in support of platform instruction.
- ASOT-C or SMU OTC graduate
- Completion of two of the following:
- DoD Advanced Technician Course or Basic Joint Operational Support Technicians Course
- DoD Due Diligence Course.
- DoD Advanced Planners Course or Advanced Joint Operational Support Technicians Course.
- Completion of one of the following:
- DOD Official Signature Reduction Course
- DOD Operational Commercial Travel Course
- DOD Advanced Signature Reduction Course
- Commercial Signature Reduction Course
- BA/BS Preferred
Work Authorizations/Security Clearance:
Must hold and maintain a Top-Secret level security clearance with SCI.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.