- Stafford, VA
- January 3, 2019
I am currently employed as a Program Analyst supporting USMC computing operations in Quantico, VA. My skillset delivers IT hardware and software troubleshooting and solutions support, testing and evaluation, program milestone tracking, and maintaining communications with senior leadership and stakeholders. I also have exceptional experience with Office suite, with applicable knowledge of all office applications. The skillset that I acquired from this position is acquisition support, process improvement, and ensuring technical documentation meets security requirements.
My goal is to continue to grow and further serve a greater purpose to DoD programs to help defend the nation.
Cyber Security concentration.
• Developed and Maintained operational and security documentation for Marine Corps database systems that satisfy risk management requirements.
• Analyzed and maintained project schedules and performance data for current and proposed projects
• Modified Windows 10 functional test plan to enhance program effectiveness.
• Tested and evaluated USMC Windows 10 Images on a variety of end user devices prior to field deployment
• Identified problems and proposed solutions to mission essential program policies for supervision to review.
• Collaborated with supervision and IPTs to ensure program objectives meet scope requirements.
• Directed efforts in the analysis, design, development, integration, and training on USMC MCEDS imaging products
• Assisted in phasing out EUDs that no longer meet Marine Corps technical/security requirements.
• Utilized trends/analysis to monitor program performance
• Documented findings based on trends/analysis data
• Assisted management in maximizing efficiency in the testing environment
• Consolidated and simplified Hyper-V virtual machine installation procedures
• Define, establish and manage security risk metrics and track effectiveness
• Monitor the security of the eMail Enterprise Records and Document Management System and changes to highly sensitive security controls to ensure appropriate system administrative actions, investigate and report on noted irregularities.
• Develop a Security Operating Principles and Procedures Document
• Administer Security Awareness and Training plan
• Work with Bureaus and offices within DOI in support of the SOPP through online awareness sessions and one on one meetings
• Conduct routine eERDMS Risk Assessments and Security Audits
• Perform an analysis of the current security posture;
• Limit and control access to security-relevant programs and data files to authorized personnel
• Prevent unauthorized access to IT information and processes by managing permissions at the Group Level for All eERDMS program users.
• Support for Directors of Field Legal Operations East and West
• Served as Planet Librarian updating and retrieving files from Planet database system.
• Updated and tracked the status of cases in Share Point
• Prepared reports for briefings and case tracking for meetings -Utilized Outlook to maintain meetings, appointments and training.
• Located and retrieved case information from the NTFS system
• Assisted in the Coordination of Office Logistics
• Updated and Maintained Schedules of Field Directors
• Operated Uninstalled P&W F100 220/229 engines
• Tested and Evaluated Operational Capabilities and Performance to meet War readiness standards
• Monitor Live Testing and Evaluation Performance measures
• Performed troubleshooting techniques to find solutions to T&E issues
• Worked with supervision to revise and improve policy changes.
• Presented T&E proposals to improve functional operations process
• Utilized vehicle maintenance system and tool control systems
• Assisted in achieving a pass rate of 100% for F100-PW-220 and 229 engines.